NQT Class Teacher – Year 1 Class
From September 2018
Permanent Full Time: Mains Scale 1
The Governors of the Ashlands and Misterton Federation are looking to appoint an outstanding and highly motivated NQT to join Ashlands Church of England First School. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your teaching skills in a straight Year 1 class with an experienced HLTA and committed leadership team to support you.
Ashlands Church of England First School is a warm welcoming school in the heart of the local community. We are proud of our energetic and enthusiastic children. We have a wealth of outdoor space, be ready to immerse yourself in our creative curriculum and dig out those wellies to enjoy our forest school and gardening opportunities!
We are looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate excellent and innovative teaching practice;
- Will be committed to helping children to achieve their potential;
- Has a sense of humour, combined with energy and enthusiasm!
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children who enjoy learning;
- A strong team working together to provide a learning environment where every child really does count;
- Opportunities and training to further develop your skills;
- Highly supportive parents and Governors.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior appointment with the Headteacher. Please contact the school for an application pack or to make an appointment.
- Closing date for applications: Friday 16 March 2018 (9am)
- Interviews : Thursday 22 March 2018
Ashlands Church of England First School is committed to the safeguarding of pupils and this will form part of the recruitment process. Please click on the links below for the job description and the application form.