Ashlands First School, is currently looking for a EYFS Temporary Fixed Term Maternity Cover Teacher Post.
Ashlands and Misterton Federation
Ashlands CofE First School
Temporary Fixed Term Maternity Cover
01 September 2021 – 31 August 2022
Qualified Teacher Pay Scale : MPS Pay Scale 1 – 3 (NQTs welcome)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher who has a commitment to raising the achievement of all learners. This post would be ideally suited to an NQT or someone in their first years of teaching. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your teaching skills in a small Early Years (Reception) class with an experienced HLTA and committed leadership team to support you.
Ashlands Church of England First School is a warm welcoming school in the heart of the local community. We are proud of our energetic and enthusiastic children. We have a wealth of outdoor space so be ready to immerse yourself in our outdoor learning curriculum.
We are looking for someone who can :
- Live our vision; love of learning, love of life , love of one another
- demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning
- have the knowledge and skills to teach in the Early Years
- have high expectations, being enthusiastic and committed to raising standards
- have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and be a good team player
- demonstrate a positive and understanding approach to children’s social and emotional development which will include setting high standards of behaviour
- want to make a positive contribution to the life and work of our school
- fully support the Christian ethos of our church school
- meet the many challenges of school life with enthusiasm and a sense of humour
We can offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic, well behaved children who enjoy learning
- A strong team working together to provide a learning environment where every child really does count
- Opportunities and training to further develop your skills
- Highly supportive parents and Governors
- Closing date for applications: Tuesday 4th May 2021 (9am)
- Interviews : Thursday 13th May 2021
Please click on the links below to download the job description, applicant specification and application form. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior appointment, please contact Mrs Goodison on 01460 73437 to arrange.
Ashlands Church of England First School is committed to the safeguarding of pupils and this will form part of the recruitment process.