How to access Remote Learning
If you do not have access to a PC, laptop or iPad it is now possible to access your child’s remote learning via a Xbox or Playstation. Please find instructions below on how to use these.
- Plug a keyboard into the Xbox USB slot.
- Got to my Games and Apps.
- Find and select Microsoft Edge.
- Navigate to your emails to access the learning that has been sent home.
- Identify the Playstation internet browser icon (WWW with dots around it).
- Press the Playstation logo on the controller.
- Go to the library and find options for Games and Applications.
- Go to Applications and you will find the internet browser.
- Navigate to your emails and access the learning that has been sent home.
For more help and information click on the link below.